Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of School

This morning everyone was up early and ready to go. They all looked so cute in their new school clothes and backpacks.






Our first stop was San Ramon Elementary. Kenzie seemed a little nervous, but after we did a scavenger hunt and found her seat, I knew she would be fine.


Jake & Kenzie


Our next stop was to All Saints. This was the one I was worried about. For me and for Emme. So many milestones! New haircut off to preschool, I'm an emotional wreck. Finn went into his new classroom found a fire truck and was all set. Emme didn't want to let me go. It was too hard, I had to pass her off to Daddy and leave the room. He stayed for a few minutes and left her crying in the arms of Renee her teacher. I pushed home and empty double stroller and then went for a hike with some friends. I haven't been kid free in 6 years, I didn't know what to do with myself! 


Firetrucks   
At pickup I found Emme eating at the table all smiles. I'm so relieved she had a good day. After we picked up Kenzie we headed to twisters for an ice cream treat. Kenzie reported that she loved her new class and teacher. She told Mrs Goulden " I think its going to be a great year!".  


Kenzie and Mrs Goulden

Kenzie and Abby

Jake, Kyle & Kenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment