Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Assignment 1 - Aperture priority

I started taking a photography class, which I am very excited about! It is a 4 week class through the parks and rec department, just enough to give me a break from the kids and work on improving something I love. Our first assignment was take the camera off auto and shoot in aperture priority. This was more challenging than I thought it would be, but after about 250 photos and two days of shooting I finally got four pics that I was satisfied with. We took the scenic drive through the Marin headlands and down to Fort Baker. This area is different every time and always beautiful. There is so much to look at and so many great photo spots. I may have to drag the kids back for some more practice.
landscape

macro

portrait

texture

1 comment: