Sunday, September 11, 2011

Race Car Seat


The other day while I was cleaning the cover to Finn's car seat my little crazies decided to drag the seat in the living room and play (against Mommy's wishes). Unfortunately Finn got a hold of the Styrofoam backing and thought it would be fun to rip into little pieces. Upon discovery furious is a word that comes to mind! Not my happiest day of parenting. The first unlucky person to call my cell phone (sorry Lisa) got an earful. Luckily she's an MFT and is used to letting people talk it out. After a Mom's night out at the smoke house and a couple amaretto sours, we regrouped. I got online an ordered a new car seat which was delivered the next day. I so love the internet. We decided to go with red this time. Its flashy and perfect for my little speed demon. Finn saw it and said "That's my race car seat!" So fitting. Here's hoping this is the last car seat we have to buy.

its a good thing he's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment