Friday, February 10, 2012

Grad night

Every five weeks Jim graduates a new class from Chiefs academy. For me this is usually a night of solo parenting and mac and cheese. Well one of our good friends Terry from Eastport was graduating so I decided it was time for me to go and have some fun. I found a babysitter, sent my dress to the dry cleaners and I was ready. The last graduation I had been to was Jim's and I was pregnant with Mackenzie. So I was uncomfortable and found the whole affair a little boring. This grad proved to be a lot more fun. I had fun at cocktail hour reuniting with a few old shipmates and chatting with Jim's coworkers and their wives. Dinner was much better than I remembered, but then again so was the red wine! All in all it was a fun evening and not too bad for a date night.



Jim and Dan our Seneca friend

Dawn & Dave

my old shipmate Dawn from the "hen house"

the Julies

Terry and Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment