Thursday, June 14, 2012

Last Day of School

Today was Mackenzie's last day of kindergarten. Where did this year go? I can't believe my baby is almost a first grader.  This morning she told me she was making a picture of herself for Miss Colonna. In the picture she was smiling but had tears in her eyes. She told me she was sad and happy about school ending. I have to admit I feel the same way. This has been such a fun year for both of us. I loved being able to help in the classroom and go on the field trips. Her teacher was amazing and we will miss her so much. Lucky for us we had lots of activities to make this a fun day. In the morning was the kindergarten breakfast. Then they spent the rest of their time doing a zumbatomic class and playing in the classroom. After school we headed to rolling hills for a cookout and swim time with our friends. It was a bittersweet day. I am looking forward to the summer with my kiddos and another great year of school in the fall.











No comments:

Post a Comment