Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Home from the Hospital

We had a very peaceful stay at the hospital and I was really enjoying the one on one time with the baby.  Not to mention the attention from the nurses and the meals delivered to me on schedule. The staff kept joking with me that they could tell I was a mother of 3, because I was so relaxed and in no rush to leave.                                                                                                                                                       Jim came in the afternoon to get us and brought big sister Mackenzie. She is already a little helper and was so excited to be a part of this experience. She helped us to put Emersyn in her car seat and rode in the back with her. She gave us updates on the baby the whole way home.
All dressed up and ready to go

Mackenzie & Emersyn


first time in the car seat

No comments:

Post a Comment