Saturday, September 11, 2010

Not so Happy Weekend :(

I am working the weekend, so Jim has the kids . When I came home this morning he had lunches packed and an itinerary set. They were headed down to Sausalito to the Children's museum and the headlands to take a look at the golden gate bridge in the fog. Well they made it as far as the parking lot of the museum. Kenzie got out of the car and promptly got sick in the parking lot. Poor kid, apparently got her first preschool bug so it was back home to rest. She spent the afternoon sleeping on the couch and was happy to come and wake me up for work to tell me all about her day. The expression she used was "Mommy I gassed in my mouth". Of course I didn't understand what she was talking about until she was right in front of my face and breathing on me. The joys of motherhood! Hopefully Mommy and everyone else will be spared.
On a happy note we are 39 weeks, so our little miss could make her arrival anyday.

1 comment:

  1. Hope Kenzie is feeling better and no one else gets the bug. You certainly don't need that NOW. Excited to see everyone in a couple days

    ReplyDelete