Friday, September 3, 2010

Time to start a Malcolm Family Blog

With much urging from a certain friend of mine (LB), I've decided to join the blogging world. I can't promise that we will post everyday, but with the impending arrival of the newest Malcolm, I will try to update frequently. Now in the final month we are 16 days away from "D" day and getting the stage set. So far we have washed the baby clothes, set up the bassinet and the diaper caddy. Now if we could just find that car seat!
The big question is when will she arrive? Mackenzie was born on her due date, Finn surprisingly (for anyone that knows his personality) was 5 days late. Here's hoping to an on time delivery.

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet the newest baby Malcolm. It will be very interesting to see how her special personality fits into the family. Also you need a picture of Durham and Angus to complete the family blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the better ideas, kinda miss you guys and the kids.
    Pictures most welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah !!! I do have some good ideas! Love me some Malcolms and want to see pictures and hear the everyday life! Next I will have you making a book on blurb.com of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to follow. Love all the tidbits I can get from you guys. Miss you all. Little Miss Baby #3 just needs to wait till I get there. I'm starting to pack this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Can't wait to see your updates and pictures!

    ReplyDelete